Blog

Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

The Waiting Game Continues

So every week or maybe more I check to see how my two partial as doing.  Have they been read yet?  Are they even close to getting read yet?  Where are they in the pile.  Of course I never get an answer to any of these questions.  If I did, I wouldn't checking weekly. 

I knew when I sent them in I'd have to wait for news.  I've convinced myself that no news is good news, but truth be told, that only holds a person together for so long.  It honestly hasn't been all that long in the scheme of  things.  I have been told by well destablished writies that it can take months to even a year to hear back.  It has really only been about a month. 

If a month seems so long, how am I supposed to wait a year?  Oh the agony!  Anyway.  I do enjoy checking the blogs and websites though,  it's fun and keeps me on my toes with writing.  I like to read the industry news and see what agents are working on and what conferences they are attending.

I'm hoping one day it will all pay off.  I think so.  I just have to be persistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment