Blog

Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Contest and more Contests (Nathan and Roni )

If you have been searching the blog world lately you know that there has been tons of contests going on.  Now normally I am not one to enter contests, but I have to say the two contests that I did decide to enter this week are from Nathan Bransford and Roni Loren. 

These two bloggers have fabulous contests going on.  Click on Nathan's and submit the first paragraph of your work in progress to have agent   Catherine Drayton ( http://www.inkwellmanagement.com /about_bios.php?id=23) from Inkwell Management consider a partial of your manuscript.

Click on Roni Loren's and get a free query critique from YA author Miranda Kenneally.

I'll tell you these are blogs I do not miss, and when they have a contest. I listen.  So click over and check it out for yourself.  You will be happy you did! 

3 comments:

  1. Aha! I did enter Nathan's contest. There are way over 1000 entries though! I will have to check out the others--thanks. Oh! and I have a link for a giveaway from former editor Deborah Halverson on my blog! Deadline is Jan. 31--a full ms critique is offered. Woo!
    Artzicarol Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaks Carol I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in nathan's I'll have to chk the other thx!

    ReplyDelete