Blog

Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Amped Up

I want to tell everyone about a new non profit company that is slowly making the rounds in my area.  It is a small company that is striving to bring a little bit a sunshine to kids in need.  The name of the company is call Amped Up.  I found out about this company when I took my kids to their ever famous now piano lessons.  Amped Up is owned and operated by a friend of mine who decided she wanted to make sure kids  in need have a chance to experience music. 

The company sells T-shirts, sweat shirts, bracelts, stickers and pencil holders all with the Amped Up logo.  The cause is a great one.  Instead of listening to me ramble on go visit them on Facebook and friend them.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Amped-Up-Wear-n-Gear/102906839783251

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great idea. I'll definitely check them out.

    ReplyDelete