Blog

Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ground Hog Day

I don't care what the ground hog said yesterday.  It's still winter here in New England and it is oh so cold.  My kids school has closed five times so far and today they had a two hour delay.  Two hours!  Even my daycare center had an hour delay today. What's with that?  I went to drop them off at 7:30 this morning and had to turn around and go home with the boys in tow.  "Did you watch the news this morning?  Because it was on the news."  The grounds keeper told me. No. I didn't watch the news.  Your a daycare, your supposed to be open when parents go to work.  Mind you at 7:30 the roads were fine. No ice or anything. 

I left work at lunch to walk my little Rascal.  Poor puppy, even he is tired of the snow.  Anyway, when I left at lunch time it felt like the temps dropped.  It's freezing out there!  I'm so ready for spring.

How are you guys holding up with all these snow storms?  Are your loving the snow, or are you hoping the ground hog is right and spring is around the corner?  Share.  I know I can't be alone.

Stay warm and dry. I hear more rain and snow for Saturday.  That's my GNO, and I do't want to cancel!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cynthia,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today. As you saw, we're in NE, too.

    I'm still lovin' the snow...not ready for spring just yet.

    ReplyDelete