Blog

Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Honey I'm Home!

Hey everyone, I'm back!  

I honestly thought that I would be gone for a longer period of time, but I'm starting to get itchy to be writing again. You see March was a rough month for me in the health department.  But, I'm better now, well mostly anyway. LOL. 

I also have to tell you that I was a little disappointed in the activity level of my first Tuesday Trivia. Come on guys, are you telling me you couldn't think of any answers?  I have a hard time believing that.  None the less, I have decided that posting twice a week is going to be a little too much for my schedule these days anyway, so I'm going back to my usual Thursday posting days starting this week.  I hope to see you all here then. 

In the mean time for those of you who are curious as to the answer to the trivia question, the question was:

 Under which name did American author Samuel Langhorne Clemens write?

And the answer is? Drum roll please:  Mark Twain. 

I hope to see you all here Thursday, when the posting begins! 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better. It's not fun being sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm glad you're finding a schedule that works. I'm sprinting right now with A to Z

    ReplyDelete