Blog

Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

Trvia Tuesdays

I'm starting to get a few more followers and in honor of that I wanted to start to do something fun for you.  (BTW) Thank you all so much for following, I love having you here.  I hope you spread the word. 

In honor of you I have been racking my brain these last few weeks trying to find something light and fun to send your way.  I know you all love hearing me ramble about my crazy puppy Rascal and all of his antics, and I know my kid stories touch your heart and some times make you laugh, but once in a while everyone in life needs to spice things up. 

A lot of ideas have crossed my mind.  I know that many people have contests, some have poems, some have what if questions and post the results but to be honest even though I love to particiate in all of those, my schedule does not give me time to add up all the tallies and post them on top of posting my usual posts. (Did that even make sense?)  Anyway, still I wanted to do something fun.  So I decided to have Trivia Tuesday.

Here how it works.  Every Tuesday I will post a question.  It is up to you to answer it in the comments section.  The following Tuesday I will post the answer and I will post all of your answers.  I think it will be fun to see all the different guesses we get.  Now, there is no prizes, it's strictly for fun. So I hope you join in.

Okay the first Trivia Tuesday question is:  Drum roll please: 

Under which name did American author Samuel Langhorne Clemens write?  Please post your answer in the comments

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cynthia. It was great to put a face to the name at the meeting. I wanted to say hello, but you disappeared. Hopefully next month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark Twain, which was a riverboat call to see if the water was at least 12 ft. deep.

    ReplyDelete