Blog

Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Vacation Time

No, I'm sorry to say it's not the fun kind where you get to sit in the sun and swim in the pool.  It's virtual vacation time, where you don't see me blogging for a while.  You see this last week I've gotten what ever bug has been floating around and it has it me like a hard.  It has helped me look at the stressful things in my life and getting a blog out once a week is stress on top of writing and life.  Sorry about Trivia Tuesdays, they will be back when I come back.

For those who did venture a answer, which sadly wasn't many. Thank you Lisa for giving it you all!  Feel proud because you are so right Mark Twain is the right answer!  Congratulations and enjoy the powering feeling of rightness!

As for the rest of my blog, I will be back.  In the mean time feel free to read past blogs, and I promise I will be out there commenting on you blogs.  I'm not gone, just not posting at this time.

Happy blogging and thank for following. I'll be back as soon as I can.

Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment