Blog

Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Labor Day Blogfest


Labor Day Blog Fest


Labor Day is just around the corner and in honor of Labor day I am hosting a Blog fest.  September 6th is the day of the blog fest.  I'd love for everyone to join in.  It's easy to join in on the fun.  Just follow the instructions listed and let the good times roll.



 Here are the rules:

 1) You must follow this blog.

2) Spread the word. Mention this Blog Fest on your blog, the more who join in the better. Make sure you visit others who are joining in as well.

3) Sign up on the Link below.  If the link doesn't work (I'm new at this tech stuff) Please leave your name and link to your site in the comments.

4) On Tuesday September 6th post on your blog the American Flag and your State Flag with five American Historical sites you have been to or wish to see. 

 If you are not in the United States, please post your country flag and five American Historical Sites you have visited or wish to visit. 

The more people involved the more places to visit will be posted.  Who knows you just might want to take a vacation to one of the places posted.



To Join in the Blog Fest: and add your name to the list.  Make sure to visit other participants as well!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! But I won't promise to participate because on September 6th I will be taking my daughter to college :) and :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cynthia, I signed up. I'll blog about it in my next post... which will probably be in a couple days. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whaaat? I don't follow your blog? I'm gonna remedy that, never fear. Nice to visit ya. I'm doing revisions right now and don't have time for a blogfest, but it looks fun! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new at this link stuff too. So, do I link after I post about participating or what? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sign up with the link then post. That way you don't have to worry about missing the cut off date. There is a out one week left to sign up . Thants for coming by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cynthia. I'm so lame I forgot to sign up and have the post scheduled for Monday - Labor Day. I'll check the others out on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I'm from the campaign and didn't know about this. Just want to say hello. I'm in your picture book group.

    ReplyDelete