Blog

Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

!!Liebster Awards!!



Morning World.  I'm excited this morning because I just received the Liebster Blog Award form Doralynn over at My Publishing Diary. If you haven't check out her site it is a must.  According to the rules this award goes to those site that have less then 200 followers.  I have to say this has been a good week for blogging.  I have gained 10 new followers this week alone!  You guys are great! Thank you so much.  I can't wait to share the love!

The second rule is I have to name my top five blogs to give the award to:  Here they are!

Shellie over at Chapter Writer

Emily over at Write About Nothing

Steph over at Steph Schidt

Stacy S. Jensen

Abby over at Something To Write About.

Check out these blogs. You will be so glad you did!

Congratulation's fellow blogers!  Now it's your turn to share the love!

6 comments:

  1. So fun! Thank you Cynthia! I will share the love tomorrow! Lots of fun. Can't wait to check out these other blogs too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you, as well as the bloggers you passed this award on to! It looks good on your side bar. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carol! Your welcome Abby-I'll check our blog when you have it posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice award! Hello, from a fellow Campaigner :) Look forward to your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award. Now to narrow it down to just 5!

    ReplyDelete