Who am I you ask?
Ah, some times I wonder. I, like many women in today's society wear many different hats. So I've decided I'm Wonder Woman, actually no I'm only kidding.
But seriously, we do; men and women alike wear many hats these days. For example most of us are parents, teachers, musicians, taxi drivers, maids, chefs, bakers, gardeners, the list goes on and on. How many different things do you do in a day? I bet it's more than that, don't worry, me too. Those things don't make us who we are though. There is so much more to us then that. So I have decided to finally share my ten things about me.
1) I'm a wife and a mother of two very active lovable boys.
2) I'm a dog lover. ( I kept my Buster even after I found out I was allergic and started allergy shots just so I could keep him. We miss you Buster!) Now I have another dog Rascal, because I'm a glutton for punishment.
3) I teach religious education class.
4) I love to sew, although I never have time anymore.
5) I love to cook, when I have the time.
6) I hate doing laundry.
7) I hate knives, I have a deep fear of them. They are dangerous, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
8) I was on the PTA Board. I had to quit and miss it, but hey there are only so many hours in a day.
9) I hate swimming in ponds. Slimy Yuk!
10) I love fresh cut flowers.
But even this is only a fraction of who I am.
Your turn, tell me about you? What things do you love? Hate? What are your ten things?