Blog

Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Worst Movie Ever Blog Fest

   


Okay so I'm a day late, but at least I got the post up, right?  And everyone got a chance to critique Christie's synopsis right- so we are all good.  Okay on to my Worst Movies Ever:
  

Alex J. Cavanaugh is hosting a Worst Movie Ever Blog Fest and I have signed up to join in the fun.  At first I really thought this was going to be hard.  I try very hard not to see bad movies, I mean movies cost a lot of money these days.  It's a small fortune to pay for a night or afternoon out with my husband and boys, especially when they want to watch it in 3D.  I mean two dollars extra for kids and four dollars extra for adults, and there are less then a hand full of scenes in the movie with 3d parts in it?  I mean really? Nobody is that rich.

Anyway back to my point, after thinking about it and researching movies that I have forgotten about I realized that I have seen a lot a crappy movies.  So with out further ado, here is my worst movie list.

1- Gnome and Juliet
2- The matrix Reloaded
3- Se7en
4- The Princess Bride
5- Police Academy - all of them it doesn't matter
6- Weekend at Bernie's
7- Stop or My Mom will Shoot
8- Speed II
9- Robo Cop
10- Dumb and Dumber

I can't wait to see what you have as your worst 10 movies ever!

6 comments:

  1. Ugh, I hate Se7en so much I freak when the husband is channel surfing and stops on it. I'm all like 'get it off, get it off, get it off'. He might like Morgan Freeman, but that is one he missed and needs to keep missing for the rest of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about 10 worst movies, but Derby Stallion definitely ranks up there - starring Zac Effron (who was good in other movies like 17 Again) but really this one is for the dumpster :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Princess Bride and Dumb and Dumber? Classics! These may not be the most mind stimulating movies but they're ones I can watch again and again. I liked Gnomeo and Juliet too.
    I think if you're looking for ALL TIME bad movies I'd say Dumb and Dumberer is way worse and I saw some crappy movie on tv the other day that looked like a highschool project (bad) oh and what about that white castle movie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't knowthe White Castle movie. Interesting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Princess Bride? Seriously? Wow. That's one of my Top 10 favorites. :) Just curious - what don't you like about it?

    I definitely agree with you on Police Academy, Weekend at Bernie's, and Dumb and Dumber! Good picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't think of 10 right now, but we recently watched the new True Grit movie, and yeah, hated it. There was no growth in the characters, at least not in the MC. I was really disappointed.

    ReplyDelete