Blog

Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thank You, Thank You!

I received an award last week, sorry it took me so long to post about my good news.  Things have been crazy in my little world lately.  I have been trying to do edits on my ms and I have a new critique partner so I've been busy there as well.  I' have been swamped with blog posting.  I have so many people I follow it is getting really hard to get to everyone- if I haven't gotten to you it's not that I don't care, I'll get to your blog I promise.  There are just so many hours in a day/week.

Now according to the rules of the 7 x 7 link award I have to post 7 posts in each category- Can I break the rules?  This is making me do homework I really don't have time for, So instead I have decided to pick 7 blogs to post a link too which I believe are worthy of suck an award.  Who am I kidding we are all worthy, we work hard at our blogs, or writing, our jobs, our lives, BUT I can only pick 7- sorry.  :-(

So here are my seven

Sean at flish blog wash because I love the quirkiness of his posts.  He always buts a smile on my face.

Susana Hill because she is a fabulous children's book author and has great helpful fun ways to help those of us still trying to make our way into the publishing world.

My friends at Pinch of Romance for my romantic side!

Rachel at blackbird in my window because she has such a cool site!

Creative Chatter because I love her honesty and dedication. Go girl!

Abby over at abbyfowler, just because I think she's great

Matthew  over at The Quintessentially Questionable Query Experiment

So there are my seven, make sure you go visit there sites because if they weren't great they wouldn't be here!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Cynthia! I am honored! And to be in such great company :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love awards like this -- so many good links! I feel like the readers are the ones who win. Off I go to click!

    ReplyDelete