Blog

Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2011

You know you are busy when.....

You miss your own birthday!  I have been reading tons of blogs lately about how people have reached mile stones on their blog. Who have reached 300 followers, and who has had an anniversary.  I like to call it birthday- it's easier to spell. LOL

Any way, I have been so busy lately I had no idea my birthday has passed. With everything on my palate right now, I had no idea it passed.  Oh, well.  I'm still one, and is the important part.  I still here, still writing, making friends, and being busy in this crazy world and connecting to so many fabulous people is how I got to be one years old in the first place. So I want to say thank you, and have a piece of cake on me.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your birthday and thanks for the cake - it's delicious for breakfast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed mine, too. Glad you made it a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday and that cake looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your one year birthiversary. Here's to many more! =o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and happy first year! Doesn't time fly past when you're having fun :) I too have to celebrate my 100th post this week but hectic schedule has not allowed me so far -so I know what you mean!

    And before I forget the cake looks delish -thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. A little late - but Congratulations! Too bad that cake isn't real.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on you birthday. Enjoyed the cake. Can't wait for the next birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete