Blog

Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

You want to me what?




I strongly doubt if that I am the only one who has been having trouble since school started getting their kids out of bed.  Ever since Halloween when the kids were up late running around with their friends going house to house, and now knowing that Thanksgiving is around the corner, not to mention the anticipation of Christmas. Yes I know it is early, but even some stores are already pushing their advertisements. It is getting harder and harder to get the kids out of bed.

Personally I think it also has a lot to do with the fact that it is darker early in the morning and my kids have th light block curtians in their room.  I've resorted to leaving one or two of the curtains open at night.  They have five windows.  (Old Colonial- makes spring cleaning so much fun-NOT.) 

Anyway, I found this video a while ago and I thought I'd post it here for you enjoyment.







Doesn't it just make you smile to know every mom goes through the same thing?  Yeah, I thought so.

7 comments:

  1. Three kids here -- three SO NOT early risers. Makes for fun mornings in my house. Thanks for the post. You are right, it is good to know that there are other Mom's out there fighting the same battles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family's half and half - extreme early risers (the girls) and never want to get ups (the boys). It'd be sooooo nice to have an in betweener. And I love the video. My sister (3 kids) sent it to me not long ago. I think its hilarious - and so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the greatest picture I've seen in a while! Doesn't his face just say it all? :) Love the mom song! And yes, all these dark morning between now and when it starts to get light again in February are a struggle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm worse than my kids lately. I wake up and just don't want to get out of bed! Maybe the time change this weekend will help? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this .... made me giggle a lot. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting my kids out of bed after Halloween was THE WORST! And that song is the best. Definitely. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete