Blog

Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2011

I've Been a Bad Girl......

because I haven't been in the blog world lately. I've been busy, very busy with my current finished manuscript. After sending out a small batch to selective agents I have decided to slow down and take another look at my work again.

I am so glad I did. These past few weeks I have been in contact with my critique partners, found a new one and have been busy as a bee writing, re-writing, and perfecting my query and synopsis. I'm feeling very good about both of them now. I can honestly say I really don't think there is much, if any room for improvement at this point of the game. But before I send my baby out to the wolves again, you can be sure I am reading over my ms again to make sure everything is tightened and polished.

I don't believe in making the same mistake twice, and I don't want to take any chances. So if I've been quite, it's not that I don't love you all, it's that I'm working hard so hopefully I'll have good news, no make that great news to share with you down the road.

Happy Thursday Everyone, and Happy Writing!

4 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK!!! I hope you have great news soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so important to make that story shine! Best wishes with your queries, hope you get many requests :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that feeling that there isn't much room left for improvement! I'm so excited for you that you've got your query and synopsis there. Best of luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete