Blog

Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tank


No, not that kind of Tank.  The Tank I'm talking about is the new video that is making it's way around Youtube.  I first saw the video at work.  One of the girls checked her Facebook account and noticed someone had posted it on their wall and had to show everyone.

I thought this was the funny video.  If you are a lover of animals you will enjoy this.  If you have animals whom you don't trust to be left alone on their own you will enjoy this even more.

With out further ado, I present you with Tank:  I promise you'll love this:

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to check it out from home. But seeing "Tank" made me think of the horse my daughter's riding on during her lessons. This huge thing! Hence, his name, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cynthia - that video was so funny! Thanks for sharing :) Also, I can see you've taken Laura's critique to heart! I love your new look (thought the red was very pretty!) and it's so much easier to read. Great job!

    ReplyDelete