Blog

Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

News & Awards

So I have news, I received an award.

Don't you just love the picture of the skunk? He's so cute! I want to thank Tracey Joseph for the award. Click the link and hop over to check out her blog and say hello. She writes young adult books and this girl is going somewhere!

There are rules with any award and the rules says I have to give this award to as many deserving blogger that I want. This is the hard part. There are so many of you out there that I love to visit.

So I made a rule of my own. The people I chose are either just starting out and I want to help introduce them to others, or because hey, I get to decide and I thought you deserved it. So there. :-)

Any The winners are, in no particular order

Liberty Montague over at Just Write. Warning. Liberty does not write YA. She writes exotic romance, but she is still awesome!

Tyson Devon over at Lord Frost. Okay so he has a lot of followers, but I like what he has to say. :-)


Tracey at Forever Endeavor. Great site! Great person!


Doralynn over at My Publishing Diary. What a lovely person!



Don't forget to hop over and say hi to these wonderful people!








1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the award - and YES the skunk is cute! haha

    ReplyDelete