Blog

Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Stand Out Synopsis News



If you frequent my blog enough you know that Mondays are Stand Out Synopsis day. If you have noticed I have not been posting any synopsis or queries on Mondays lately.  The reason is obvious, I don't have any to post.

Since I seem to not be getting any synopsis or query to critique I have decided not continue with this segment on my blog. Not to worry though, I am not going anywhere. I'll still be posting on Mondays, it will just be my regular ramblings. I might decide to add a different segment later, but for now, I'm just going to keep things as is. To be honest as sad as I am to see it go, I'm also glad that the stress of not having something for you and getting it done on time is gone.

This gives me more time to do what I really love, write and blog.  

Happy Monday Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Do you think this will ever change? Will you ever go back to posting synopsis and query papers if you get the chance to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I wasn't a follower when you were critiquing queries. But I can't wait to see what you'll post instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad, but what can't be, can't be. It'll be fun to see what you post instead!

    ReplyDelete