Blog

Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Spring in Winter


It's February. Funny, it doesn't feel like February in New England. Or at least for the majority of January it has been fairly warm and sunny. The only day it snowed happened to be on the the day I planned a birthday party for my youngest son.

Go figure. I ended up having to cancel the birthday party and rescheduled it for the next weekend. It turned out okay though because we got to have a joint birthday party for my son and his cousin. It was  nice to be able to join the two birthdays together. It's something I hope to be able to do in the future.

As for how the rest of the month went weather wise? Well, I'd like too think of it as spring in winter. It has been a nice change from the usually bitter cold days. It makes me wonder what the actual spring and summer will be like and how the temperatures will fluctuate. It should be interesting. As of now, I'm enjoying the nice warm days and comfortable nights.

How has this strange winter weather affected your plans this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment