Blog

Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

Time for a Break

I have some bad news today. Life has been demanding of my time lately, so I'm going to take a step back from blogging for a while. As we all know blogging takes up a lot of time and energy. Right now I need to be using that energy in other areas of my life.

This will give me more time to spend with my family and get my writing time in. Don't worry, I'll still be here reading and commenting on your blogs when I can, but other than that I'm going to give blogging a back seat for a while.

Have a wonderful Monday and Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you...but I hope you're not addicted to blogging as I am. I've cut back on writing my blog in February to concentrate on sending out queries, but still have to do "something" on my blog every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad news for us, good news for you. Take all the time you need. See you when you get back. =o)

    ReplyDelete