Blog

Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Jumping the Gun


You know I honestly didn't think I'd find a picture of someone actually jumping a gun. Who knew. It is amazing what you can find on the web, isn't it?

Anyway, as you can tell this post is not the post I had originally planned. I had all good intentions of coming back into the blogging world, talking my time of course. I thought I was ready to handle the extra work load, but I have to be honest with myself, and with you, after all it is only fair.

I jumped the gun, and I'm sorry. I know I have been doing that a lot lately, but I just can't handle the work load. I hope to be back, but I just don't know when and if I will.

The little time I do have I'd like to concentrate on my writing and my critique partners work. I hope you understand.  Best of luck with your writing endeavors -  Cynthia

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I know it had to be a hard decision, but writing and life always have to come first.

    ReplyDelete