Blog

Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Oh My, How Time Does Fly

I've been bad, I've been very bad.






I promised you guys I would post on which of my boys won their head to head game against each other and I didn't.  Not that I didn't think about doing it. I just didn't have time, then when I had the time, I figured-heck, do you guys really even care?


Well surprisingly I'm still in the mist of the baseball season. My youngest son's team won that night. It was a great game, with great plays and a good time was had by all. My oldest is done with baseball now. By double elimination his team is now out of the playoffs, while my youngest's team has made it to the Championships.  Tonight is the big game. If they win tonight they will play in the World Series on Saturday. Which mind you is my anniversary.  Somehow neither my husband nor I mind sitting through one last game on our anniversary if they do win tonight.  


Oh and I got an award while I have been away. I want to thank  Shannon Taylor Hodnett for the Kreativ Blogger Award from ShannonTaylorHodnett.com. Now hop over and check her out! 


And by hook or by crook I will post the results to the Championship game tonight!
What crazy, lovely things have you been up to these days! Tell me, I'll be in the stands cheering for the Sea Dogs.  :-)  



No comments:

Post a Comment