Blog

Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Down goes the Leaves


Fall is in the air here in New England and I have to say I am loving the way the leaves change, the nip of cold that is in the air, and the sent of pine in the forest. I am not however looking forward to winter.

Winter for me seems a long time away though. You see I am still in baseball mode. Yup, you heard me. My youngest is in fall ball and his team has done so well they are in the championships again. He was in the championships in the spring as well, although they lost. That's okay though, they worked hard to get as far as they did and they should be proud.

Now in the fall the base ball the season continues on in my house, and as usual, I am loving it. Although I'm getting cold and ready to stay in doors a little more. We have done the apple picking, I already bought the Halloween costumes and I am waiting to pick up the pumpkins for the boys to carve.

Fall in my house equals family, friends, apples, and parties. What does fall mean in your house hold? Tell me, I'll be warming up some more pumpkin bread and putting on the crock pot full of apple cider with Cinnamon to warm up the cold night on the field.

2 comments:

  1. I really love fall. :) Best of luck to your son in the CHampionships. Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall in my house means I make many pumpkin pies, we save on electricity (no heating or cooling!), there's lots of apple cider and hot chocolate, and we all snuggle in blankets.

    ReplyDelete