Blog

Blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween and Awards

Is it really Halloween?

And when did Halloween become work?


Like the little jack-o-lantern?  I thought he was simple and cute too. As most of you know I don't put scary stuff on my blog. I'm to sweet for that. LOL.

Anyway, sorry I'm posting this late. Sandy has thrown most of the North East out of sorts. Parts of the south aren't weathering the storm any better. Most of my family  is in NY so I've been slowly trying to get in touch with family members and friends to make sure everyone is safe and sound. Work is crazy because of  Sandy and with Halloween here now, I don't know what's going to happen.

Thankfully Halloween will go on without a hitch here in RI, but NY, CT and a lot of other states, I'm not so sure. I did hear that part of CT celebrated Halloween last night or something. No idea why early instead of later, but what ever- as long as the participants were happy and safe.

I'll be taking the boys out tonight. I tried to make plans for it with friends, but it was hard to pull off with all of the commotion of Sandy. I'm not worried, I'm sure the kids and parents will be out in full force tonight now that everything is getting back to normal here.

One last important thing:  I got an Award from Laura Stephenson over at From the Desk of Laura Stephenson.  She's got a great blog going on there so make sure you hop over and check her out.  Thank you Laura.

Wishing you all a Safe and Happy Halloween in more ways then one.- Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment