Blog

Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm thinking of Snow

Yes you heard me correctly, I'm thinking of snow.




Every winter over the February break my boys go skiing while I'm typing away at work. This year I decided I had enough of sitting it out. My sister-in-law had the idea of a family ski vacation and I took the bull by the horns and decided she was right.

So if I'm not typing away at work, writing my book, or critiquing,  lately I have been busy on line trying to find a house or condo to rent in Vermont to book for the February break.

 I  have one problem. My brother and sister-in-law have a dog and just like my family they like to travel with their dog as well. So, now I'm in the process of finding pet friendly places that are available during February break.

I'll let you know how it goes. I'm nervous,  I haven't been skiing in years. What are your plans for the winter? Have you even thought about it yet, it's only right around the corner.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the first snow. I hope you find a perfect spot - for dogs and all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wildly hoping that the snow holds off until I have enough money to buy a new window and new tires for my car, and get my chimney swept. I live in Washington state, but I'm really behind on winter preparations...

    But I do love snow, so once those things are taken care of I'll be ready!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, nad I'm giving you the Liebster Award. You can find details on my blog!

      Delete