Blog

Blog

Friday, October 12, 2012

Kick In the Butt

Some times we all need some one to give us a little push.


This blog goes out to my family, friends and critique partners who gave me the push I needed to put butt in chair and get cracking on my manuscript.

I have a long way to go, many pages to write, edit, cry, sigh, scream, and dream about, but the important thing is I'm back in business. This past spring, summer and fall has been a world win of activity in my life, some of it good, some of it bad, most of it just life.

I want to thank many of you for checking back in from time to time to see how I'm doing, and if I'm still around. The answer is yes, I'm still here, and no, I haven't forgotten any of you.

Now get plugging on those books! The world can't wait to read them.  :-)   - Cynthia

1 comment:

  1. The people that push us are amazing. I'd be stuck in unfinished 1st MS land if it wasn't for people like this.

    ReplyDelete