Blog

Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

A Little Faith



I found this saying on Facebook last week, and I felt I needed to share it. Now I can't speak for everyone, and as you know I never do. I only speak for myself, but I find when life gets a little rough around the edges I turn to my faith. You see, we are not supposed to know why things happen in life. We are not supposed to know why things happen the way they do.What we are supposed to know is that there is always a plan. It might not be our plan, but it is a plan non the less.

Sometimes, we fight the plan laid out before us, and that is when the road gets harder to travel. Sometimes that is good. It challenges us, makes us prove we really want what we are fighting for. Other times no matter how long and hard we fight nothing changes. I've decided those are the times when you have to say, "Okay, it's just not my time yet, but my time will come."

Have faith, keep fighting and remember, you're time will come. Maybe not the way you planned. Maybe not in your time frame; but there is a reason for that. Once we get  through that rough patch, hopefully we can see why things turned out the way they did. So have faith, and know we never go through those rough patches alone.

1 comment:

  1. So true. I struggle with giving up my sense of control and trusting that even though things aren't the way I expected them to be that perhaps they are the way they are SUPPOSED to be. Thanks for the bit of inspiration on a Monday!

    ReplyDelete