Blog

Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Little Game I Like to Play


There is a game I like to play with my boys, and I thought it would be fun to share it with you. You see my boys love animals, what kid doesn't right? We flip through a book and give the animals a voice. It really brings the picture to life. I posted mine below the picture.




"Aw, mom, really? Everyone is watching!"

See even Mom tigers can't kiss their kids in public. 
What would you have the tigers say? Put your caption in the comments and share with us.  I'd love to see your thoughts. 

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I can't get past a huge 'SLURP!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, I was saving that morsel for later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha - I love this! :)

    "Can I go play now?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can think is - "Delicious and nutritious. Tastes just like chicken."
    I suspect I watched Fern Gully a few too many times...

    ReplyDelete