Blog

Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Tell me a Story Coming Soon!



Hi Everyone,

I know I know, I've been gone a long time. I come and go like the season's lately. I've been working on my novel, working at my day job, etc... You all know the drill. Through it all I have neglected my blog. There have been many times when I thought I might scrap it all together. Let's face it. I'm not hear as much as I used to be and I tried many times to revive it.  I want to say thank you to my loyal visitors, it means a lot to me that you keep returning hoping to find something new.

Well, now I have something new for you. It's called Tell me a Story.  Once a month (notice I'm trying not to commit myself to much here in case things go wrong. LOL) I'm going to post a picture of something. It is your job to write me a short shorty or a poem about the picture. Note: This is for fun only, there are no prizes, just a fun writing exercise to broaden our skill.

I will always start you guys off with a story or poem of my own to get the juices flowing.  The first Tell me a Story starts Tuesday March 4th so make sure you come back then to see what picture I have for you. What do you say? Do you like the idea? Let me know in the comments


2 comments:

  1. This will be a good exercise to get the creative sparks ignited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging regularly does seem to get pushed aside with all the other things we do in our daily lives. This sounds like a good way to get back to being involved!

    ReplyDelete