Blog

Blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tell me a Story....



I thought this would be fun. Please take it seriously.  Look at the picture of this adorable child and the basset hound and write me a short story, or poem.

I'll start:

"Yippee, Yippee, Oh happy day!
The doctor says I'm cancer free
What fun, what joy to run and play
Now Charlie come with me.

We'll run and jump and play hide and seek.
No cancer can find me.
For I won I won and now I see a future bright as can be.

Please put your story or poem in the comments.  If I get a large response I'm going to try this one a month.


6 comments:

  1. You're a tough act to follow, Cynthia. I don't think I can come up with anything even close to that good. You really hit the heart with that one. :sniffle:

    It's a great idea, though. I can't wait to see what other people come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks B.E. I love to bring pictures to life. Come on everyone give it a try, no one said it has to be perfect. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Run, Run, Run
    Jumping over fallen branches
    Kicking up pine cones and leaves.

    Run, Run, Run
    Big ears flapping in the breeze.
    We are free to run, where ever we please.

    Run, Run, Run
    We will run forever and explore new things
    You and me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for having this blog. It is a wonderful opportunity for a "closet" writer like me!

      Delete