Blog

Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tell me A Story

That's right,

It's time for Tell me a Story






I found this picture and I automatically thought of the month of March. You know how it comes in like a lion and out like a lamb.  Look as the sun is breaking through shinning on the water as it roars down the the stream until it hits the quite calm. I love it.

Peace can be found, but only after the storm
The sun struggles to give life for the danger is forlorn.


Okay, now it's your turn. tell my your poem or story.  I'm listening. 

2 comments:

  1. I have tried to post a poem here but have not seen it added to comments???? patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring thaw
    Rushing icy cold water
    Filling the once frozen stream
    Bursting forth
    Pushing at the banks of the past
    Making a new path to follow into Summer

    ReplyDelete